..the devil inside..

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Symphony of Life - Tina Arena

Stars r shinnin' in ur eyez
N I begin 2 realise
That our path thru timez unbroken
Do u kno what it'z like
When a mirror never liez
N the truth remands unspoken
N we dance in2 tha fire
'Cuz our spirits take us higher
Do u feel me now
Burnin' like a flame
If u touch me
I may disappear
Floatin' thru ur eyez
How do we resist
The gravity of luv
In the symphony of life
There'z a place I've never been
Where there'z angels gatherin'
N they talk bout the future
When the simple thingz in life
Can do more 2 satisfy
Let the wisdom b my teacher
U can have all that u desire
But it may not take u higher
Do u feel me now
Burnin' like a flame
If u touch me
I may disappear
Floatin' thru ur eyez
How do we resist
The gravity of luv
In my symphony of life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home